American Underground, Inc. utilizes PipeTech® Scan software as our on-site solution for video recording and incident reporting.
We are able to scan, capture, and compress video in real time to facilitate the recording of defect incident locations. Incidents are identified and entered into the program by one of our NASSCO PACP certified technicians and are automatically cross-referenced with their occurrences in the video.
This industry-leading software has many important capabilities that allow American Underground, Inc. to complete a thorough, professional inspection that meets all compliance rules and regulations. We will record and preview real-time digital video in ISO standard MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 format and electronically link recorded observation codes and inspection identification information. The PipeTech® Scan software supports user-defined observation codes as well as inspection identification information.
Upon completion of the reporting, user-defined inspection reports are generated and video, data and distance logging are integrated into a single intuitive interface. The software supports user-preferred input devices, including keyboard, mouse and bar codes. PACP rule enforcement features assist the operator in logging correct data and allows export to a PACP standard Microsoft Access data file. Manhole, lateral and mainline inspections can be combined into a single workflow.
Also included with each CD/DVD provided after an inspection project is PipeTech® View, a free downloadable viewer. PipeTech® View is used to analyze all information collected for a sewer inspection project and is a key tool for establishing rehabilitation recommendations. All video and attachments can be viewed from this application, and attachments, data, and reports can be printed for further review and auditing. PipeTech® View is capable of generating customized, full color inspection reports. These reports are designed directly from customer input. Customizable features include the ability to include observation snapshots, adjust snapshot size, and color code observation categories.
At American Underground, Inc., you can rest assured that we use the best equipment and software available that allows our technicians to properly and professionally inspect your sewer systems for any problems or issues.
American Underground uses PipeTech® Scan software, the on-site solution for video recording and incident reporting. Scan captures and compresses video in real time and facilitates the recording of incident locations. Incidents are entered on an electronic log sheet and are automatically cross-referenced with their occurrences in the video.
- Records and previews real-time digital video in ISO standard MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 format
- Electronically links recorded observation codes and inspection identification information
- Supports user-defined observation codes and inspection identification information
- Generates customized, user-defined inspection reports
- Integrates video, data and distance logging into a single intuitive interface
- Supports user-preferred input devices, including keyboard, mouse and bar codes
- PACP rule enforcement features assist the operator in logging correct data
- Allows export to a PACP standard Microsoft Access data file
- Manhole, lateral and mainline inspections can be combined into a single workflow